If your children love magic, fairies, elves and trains, then a day out at the Audley End Miniature Railway is a must and I am excited to reveal that they are adding to the fun with a new picnic and play area.
The play area will open on the 21st and 22nd March 2020 and is then open every day during the running season and during their Summer Festival.
The play area will feature a huge wooden train that your children can climb all over, with lookouts and balance beams as well as its very own station.
You can book tickets for the opening weekend now, which coincides with their Mother’s Weekend event, where mums go free! – http://bit.ly/MothersWknd2020AEMR
To celebrate this exciting new launch, Audley End have offered me a family ticket to their Summer Festival to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 29th February 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
**Comments are moderated and may not appear immediatelya Rafflecopter giveaway