We have just returned from an amazing holiday with Carnival Cruise Line and it is back to earth with a very big bump.
We had a chuckle last night about all the things we missed about the ship when we arrived home, after battling the bank holiday traffic, and here is a list of our top ten!
1. When kids leave a mess after dinner, nobody comes along and cleans up.
2. When you switch on your tv, you’re not welcomed by name to your home.
3. When you leave the house you don’t get scanned out and back in to make sure nobody is forgotten.
4. There’s no machine in the kitchen for self service ice cream.
5. When you go to bed you don’t have your bed turned down and have a towel animal sat at the end smiling at you.
6. When you draw your curtains in the morning it’s the same view every morning.
7. You miss Matt’s wake up call and timely reminders of what excitement you should be having each day/evening.
8. You think you’d like to have an adult day relaxing you try to find the kids club in your house and realise you are the kids club.
9. When you decide your footwear over weather instead of wether will it be suitable for riding a bike in the sky around a ship.
10. And finally when you want an evening out with your friends, nobody has to worry about driving home. (Apart from the captain of the ship)
So there you have it, just some of the things we are missing already from our holiday.
Keep your eyes peeled on the blog to get details of our adventures and the fun we had onboard the Carnival Vista.