Enjoy Spooktacular Views this Half-Term as Kids Go Free at The View from The Shard
To celebrate Halloween and October half-term, The View from The Shard will be offering each paying adult, two child tickets free of charge (valid for children aged 4 – 15 years) between Saturday 22nd October and Sunday 30thOctober 2016.
Wrap-up your little pumpkins and head to The View from The Shard, where you will be able to spot both historic and modern landmarks and discover over a 1,000 years of London’s history.
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in the capital, and the tallest building in Western Europe, families will experience 360-degree views for up to 40 miles, including The Houses of Parliament, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the Olympic Park and Wembley Stadium.
As well as providing unprecedented views over the city, this half-term guests will be able to sink their teeth into some Halloween inspired nibbles, such as poison toffee apples and shard of glass cupcakes.
A day out for all the family that’s definitely more treat than trick. Tickets are available to book online at www.theviewfromtheshard.com
The View from The Shard is a premium visitor attraction at the top of The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe. Travelling skyward in high-speed lifts, this multi-sensory journey takes you 244m (800ft) above London, offering visitors spectacular 360 degree views over the UK’s capital for over 40 miles.
Thanks to the team at The View from The Shard, I have a family ticket (2 x adults and 2 x children) to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 17th October 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Leave a Comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below