Keeping holiday memories alive with Bags of Love
Holiday’s are very special occasions and on each of ours, I love to get my favourite photo’s printed and displayed as a memento.
Last year we had not one, but two holiday’s of a lifetime. The first was Walt Disney World in August and the second was a visit to Santa’s Lapland in Finland.
Before now I have got my photo’s printed onto canvas or posters but I am fast running out of wall space, so have been on the lookout for new ideas to display my favourite pictures.
We have photo pillows on our bed as decoration and I love the idea of displaying pictures this way and Bags of Love have now drawn on this idea with their personalised photo blankets.
They are so easy to design, simply add your favourite pictures to the website, choose the size and colour of the blanket and click “Create Montage”. Then select your montage style:
The pictures are then printed onto gorgeous, plush anti-pilling photo blankets so you can wrap yourself up in your fondest memories.
The 440gsm Polar Fleece fabric is hand stitched together, resulting in a double thick furnishing gift that will always keep you cosy. The photo blanket is available in 5 sizes and permanently printed on one or both sides with your unique designs.
Thanks to the fabulous team at Bags of Love, I am giving one reader the ultimate way to snuggle up in style and win their very own small photo blanket.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 4th March 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter