#Win an English Heritage Annual Membership with buyagift
Taking the kids out and about to interesting places can be an expensive hobby, but I have a sure fire way of saving money and giving the kids a whole year of fun.
Buying an English Heritage annual membership for two gives you unlimited access to over 400 historic places for a whole year, where you can stand in the places history happened and take up to six children, aged under 18, in for FREE!!
There is somewhere to visit for all ages and tastes, all over the country.
Many attractions put on additional events during the school holidays, with one of our favourites of last year being Hobby Horse Jousting at Old Wardour Castle.
Other events include behind-the-scenes tours, historical walks, and hands-on experiences and workshops, to suit all ages.
You will also receive a members magazine four times a year, updating you on offers and giving inspiring ideas of where to visit next.
The English Heritage Annual membership is also a fabulous gift idea for families and costs £99.
Thanks to the team at buyagift.co.uk I have an English Heritage Annual Pass for two to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 8th April 2019
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter