#Win a Travel Changing Mat with Docusol Paediatric Solution
Constipation is very common in childhood. It is prevalent in around 5-30% of the child population. In their first year, up to 4 in 10 children are likely to develop constipation at least once. This means that in the UK, an estimated potential 270 thousand cases of constipation occur in infants each year.
New Docusol Paediatric Solution is indicated for the effective and gentle relief of constipation in children and babies over six months. It is a strawberry flavoured liquid oral solution containing docusate sodium. Docusate sodium acts as a dual action constipation treatment that helps to makes stools softer and easier to pass by increasing absorption of water and fats and also acts as a gentle stimulant.
Docusol Paediatric Solution is available in 125ml bottles, retailing at £7.99 from pharmacies.
We have 5 travel changing mats to giveaway.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 2nd October 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry First: Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
a Rafflecopter giveaway
UK competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-travel-changing-mat#sthash.6emrcTSL.dpuf